School Lunch Program
St. Augustine Catholic High School will NO longer be participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
As a result of feedback from students and analysis of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), we have decided NOT to participate in the NSLP program this school year.
We do offer meals. Our menu consists of Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers, Chicken/Spicy Chicken patty sandwiches, Hot Dog's, Corn Dog's and Pizza Friday's. Milk or Juice.
MEAL COSTS: Our meal cost is $5.00 per meal.
By not participating in NSLP, we cannot offer the full free or reduced meal, as we will be incurring the costs without reimbursement. However, we can offer a reduced price for those families who qualify. Please reach out to Ms. Gonzales for more information.
- Reduced price - would pay $2.50 a meal.
Only Ms. Gonzales and the accounting department will know if your student is receiving a reduced-cost meal. The lunch staff will not be made aware of your status.
- Parents need to complete the lunch orders through their parent portal.
- Payment for lunch orders will be due at the time of ordering.
- Students must present their school ID to claim a meal.
- Your student also has the option to bring his/her own meals from home. We have several microwaves available for heating food.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to seeing your student(s) in the fall.