Financial Aid Information
To learn what types of scholarships are available and what your student will qualify for please click here.
Para saber qué tipos de becas están disponibles y para qué calificará su estudiante, haga clic aquí.
2022-23 AZ State Tax-Credit Tuition Scholarship Information:
Primary Organizations we work with at St. Augustine:
Catholic Tuition Support Organization (CTSO) - We encourage all our families to apply to FAIR to determine scholarship eligibility. CTSO offers all four types of scholarships, D/D has a separate application. Start Applying Jan. 1, ($19 fee) www.fairapp.com (schoolcode:800, password:ctso800, once in the application select school code 805 for St. Augustine CHS)
Arizona School Choice Trust (ASCT)-Opens the application process early on January 15 each year for the fall semester through TADS. ($35 fee) Apply right away; they are a First come-First Serve STO! (They give priority to those already in their system) www.asct.org 623-414-3429 (NOTE: If you did receive ASCT in 21-22 SY make sure you apply for 22-23 so you don't lose this scholarship!)
Institute for Better Education (IBE)-This fund is available to all students, all 4 types of scholarships are available. D/D has a separate application. They have a Recommended Fund Program. Family and friends can designate your student as recipient of their donation. www.IBEscholarships.org 520-512-5438
Brophy Community Foundation - These awards are primarily corporate scholarships. Opens February 1, 2022 to May 1, 2022. Application fee is $35.00. www.brophyfoundation.org/apply 602-264-5291 (They use FACTS Grant and Aid Division-not your normal FACTS account.)
Arizona Leadership Foundation (ALF)-Known by many as the Geico one! Applications open April 18, 2022. They now offer online applications. Very strict guidelines and deadline of June 15, 2022. They only offer Corporate and D/D types. D/D has a separate application. https://arizonaleader.org/students-families/applications.
Arizona Tuition Connection (ATC)-This organization deals mostly with donor based designations, similar to IBE and AZTXCR. They do a great job of assisting you in finding donors. They offer all types of awards (except D/D) and applications open at the end of May. If already in their system, they will send you a renewal form to fill out via email in May. Apply and learn about their donor program at www.arizonatuitionconnection.com 480-409-4106
Other STO's that MAY offer Scholarships:
- Students First Foundation https://www.studentswin.org/parents They will start taking applications May 1, 2022. They will offer all 4 types of scholarships
- STO4KIDZ https://sto4kidz.org/applicants/. Applications open April 15, offering all 4 types of scholarships.
- Arizona Private Education Scholarship Fund (APESF)-Limited funds available for our school. www.apesf.org 480-699-8911
- TOPS for Kids (TOPS)-This STO offers all 4 award types. Applications start May 1. https://www.topsforkids.com/SchoolAccount.aspx 480-414-8677
- AZ4EDUCATION (AZ4ED) - This STO offers all 4 award types. www.az4education.org (480) 478-0624
- Arizona Tax Credit (AZTXCR)-They work similar to ATC and IBE, in that they accept student recommended donations. www.aztxcr.org 480-939-2151
- School Choice Arizona (SCA) - This STO offers 3 of the 4 types. Applications open all year and expire May 31st, of the school year. https://schoolchoicearizona.org/application-intro 480-722-7502
If you currently have either of the following two types of scholarships, Please Contact the Finance Department: They can advise if it will be beneficial for you to keep them or transfer to other types of STO's
To print this summarized information click here.
Para imprimir esta informacion resumida haga click aqui.