Integral Student Outcomes
An Active Christian who lives the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church:
- Engages the heart and seeks communion with God through participation in the Sacraments, individual and communal prayer, and retreats.
- Engages the mind and seeks to know about God through study of Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition, and the teachings of the Magisterium.
- Engages the hands and seeks to serve the Lord Jesus through the service of his people, following the principles of Catholic social teaching.
A Life-Long Learner who:
- Seeks to continuously learn for the improvement of self, family, and community.
- Uses the skills of informed critical thinking, problem solving, and appropriate research.
A Well-Rounded Person who:
- Recognizes all people are made in the image and likeness of God and therefore creates healthy and positive relationships with them, regardless of race, culture, or creed.
- Participates in activities that enrich the mind, body, and spirit.
- Makes moral decisions using a conscience informed by Scripture, Church teaching, and life experience.
An Involved Citizen who:
- Contributes to the common good and democracy, and engages in the political process.
- Acts according to the principles of justice in a manner consistent with Catholic teaching.
- Recognizes and responds to global issues.