The HSPT consists of the following subtexts: Verbal Skills, Quantative Skills, Reading, Mathematics, and Language. The purpose of taking the HSPT is to gather information on students' academic strengths and weaknesses. This information is combined with students' transcripts and recommendations to better understand incoming students' knowledge.
Dates for the high school placement test (HSPT) for the 2023 - 2024 school year:
- Saturday, December 9, 2023
- 8am (check-in)
- 8:30am - 11:30am (test time)
- The registration deadline for the December 9th test is December 6, 2023.
- Bring identification.
- Arrive early to find your testing classroom.
- Bring water and/or light snacks.
- It can get cold in the classrooms, so please bring a sweater.
- Calculators, cellphones or other digital devices are not allowed during testing.