The HSPT consists of the following subtexts: Verbal Skills, Quantative Skills, Reading, Mathematics, and Language. The purpose of taking the HSPT is to gather information on students' academic strengths and weaknesses. This information is combined with students' transcripts and recommendations to better understand incoming students' knowledge.
Dates for the high school placement test (HSPT) for the 2022 - 2023 school year:
- Saturday, December 4, 2021
- The registration deadline for the December 4th test is Friday, December 3rd at 8am.
- Saturday, February 23, 2022
- The registration deadline for the February 23rd test is Friday, February 22nd at 8am.
Time: 7:45 - 11:45am
- Please wear a mask while on campus.
- Bring identification.
- Arrive early to find your testing classroom.
- Bring water and/or light snacks.
- It can get cold in the classrooms, so please bring a sweater.
- Calculators, cellphones or other digital devices are not allowed during testing.