2023-2024 Tuition Information now uploaded
2023-2024 Tuition Information*
Domestic Per Pupil Rate: $11,495
A non-refundable deposit of $200 per student is due 2 weeks after new student enrollment.
Balance of Tuition ($11,295) is due based upon the payment plan you choose or no later than April 30th, 2024.
For international rates, contact the Finance Department directly.
- Parish discount-$100 per family/year (requires Catholic Parish Verification Form signed by your pastor) Click here for form.
- Sibling discount-$350 for each additional student. Applied to first payments billed on account.
- *International Rate-Tuition must be paid in full at the start of the school year.
Additional Fees: (not included in tax credit scholarships)
- Bus Fee: $145/month Billed monthly-Due on the 3rd Friday of the month from August-May. (Pending Review for the 23/24 school year)
- Sport Fee: $250 per student, per sport.
- Senior Fee: $250 Billed in February.
- AP Exam Fee: $98 (per class) Billed in March.
- Raffle Tickets: $100 (Mandatory-Western BBQ: Only billed if tickets are not sold).
- Lunch: Student Id's scanned and billed bi-monthly. Fee tiered- contact Finance Department.
- Uniforms: prices vary. Ordered and paid through Screen Craze at http://screencraze.com/st.-augustine-s-.html. Check the handbook for specific requirements and acceptable alternatives.
- Parent Service Hours (PSH): $10/hour not worked. (Two Parent Household 20 hours/year. Deployed/Single Parent Household 10 hours/year.)*