Applications for 2023 - 2024 NOW OPEN!
If you are NEW and need to start a NEW application, click here.
If you started an application and need to complete it and submit, click here.
We accept applications to transfer to St. Augustine in the current year on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Admissions Department for more information.
St. Augustine Catholic High School encourages families to begin the application process early. Families that apply early will have their application fee waived for both rounds. Students accepted in the first round will receive a free St. A's uniform polo.
Early Admissions 1st round: September 9th - October 24th (Application fee waived)
Early Admission 2nd round: October 25th - December 2nd (Application fee waived)
Regular Admission: January 6th, 2023 (Application fee $60)
Admissions will close Summer 2023.
What You Will Need
- Recommendations: Name and email address, once you submit the application, it automatically sends them an email requesting them to complete an online recommendation.
- One teacher (English or Math)
- One administrator (Principal, assistant/vice principal, or guidance counselor)
- Records Request: Name and email address, once you submit the application, it automatically sends them an email requesting them to complete an online recommendation.
- Transcripts, input the registrar or record keeper information
- Standardize testing data, input the registrar or record keeper information
- Accommodation Plan, if applicable, you will need to submit your student's most recent accommodation plan.
- Additional Forms for Private and Public School applicants: The applicant's school must submit these documents.
- Credit Card Information: The application fee is $60
- Waived during early admissions 1st and 2nd round
- If the application fee presents a hardship for your family, contact the Admissions Office to request a waiver.
**If you have questions about the application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (520) 751-8300.