Applications for 2024 - 2025 NOW OPEN!
If you are NEW and need to start a NEW application, click here.
If you started an application and need to complete it and submit, click here.
St. Augustine Catholic High School encourages families to begin the application process early.
- Early Admissions 1st round: September 1st - October 26th, application fee waived
- Early Admission 2nd round: October 27th - December 1st, application fee waived
- Regular Admission: January 8th, 2024, application fee $60*
Admissions will close in Summer 2024.
*Fee waivers available, contact the admissions office to request a fee waiver application.
Recommendations: Name and email address, once you submit the application, it automatically sends them an email requesting them to complete an online recommendation.
- One teacher (English or Math)
- One administrator (Principal, assistant/vice principal, or guidance counselor)
Records Request: Name and email address, once you submit the application, it automatically sends them an email requesting them to complete an online recommendation.
- Transcripts, input the registrar or record keeper information
- Standardize testing data, input the registrar or record keeper information
Accommodation Plan: if applicable, you will need to submit your student's most recent accommodation plan.
Additional Forms for Private and Public School applicants: The applicant's school must submit these documents.
- If you are a public school applicant, submit a Public School Verification Form. You can download a fillable form for the school here.
- If you are a private or parochial applicant, submit a Previous Award Verification Form. You can download a fillable form for the school here.