Early Admission is Open!
Click here to apply!
Welcome to St. Augustine Catholic High School
Saint Augustine Catholic High School believes in the dignity and worth of all individuals. We believe that with parents as primary educators, the school will develop the unique and valuable qualities our students possess and create thoughtful, constructive members of society who live and exemplify Catholic values.
St. Augustine shall admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at St. Augustine. St. Augustine shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, athletic programs, fine arts programs and other school-administered programs.
The Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. Families can track the status of their admissions after their application has been submitted online.
1. To begin the Online Admission Application, click here.
2. Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
3. After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging into your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and if necessary reprint the supplemental forms.
When to Apply
St. Augustine Catholic High School encourages families to begin the application process early. Application deadlines for the 2024 - 2025 school year are below.
- Early Admissions 1st round: September 1st - October 26th
- Early Admission 2nd round: October 27th - December 1st
- Regular Admission: January 8th, 2024 (Application fee $60)
- Admissions will close in Summer 2024.
We accept transfer applications in the current year (mid-year transfers) and for the upcoming school year. Please contact the Admissions Department for more information and to start the process, (520) 751 - 8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you. You can also call (520) 751 - 8300 or email email@example.com.
St. A's offer shadow days for prospective students. Please contact the Admissions Department for more information and to start the process, (520) 751 - 8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.